Whether you currently live in the area or you are interested in taking a tour of our apartments, you'll want to know all of the fun things to do in Albany, NY or the area around it. We’ve put together a list of entertaining options for you.
1. Take the Family to Flight Trampoline Park – For an out of the ordinary entertainment experience, visit Flight Trampoline Park. It’s a great way for everyone to stay active and have fun at the same time.
2. Catch a movie at Spectrum 8 Theatres – This local theatre prides itself on bringing the Capital Region independent, foreign, and major studio films. Stop by for a movie experience like no other.
3. Skate at Rollarama – The entire family can have fun at this indoor roller skating rink.
4. Have a laugh at Funny Bone – Located at 1 Crossgates Mall Rd, this club has featured popular names like Aisha Tyler, Amy Schumer, and Andy Dick.
5. Tour the USS Slater – Seeing this World War II era is a must if you love history. Tours happen rain or shine!
6. Paint socially at Paint Nite – You and your friends can sip wine and learn to paint all at the same time when you include Paint Nite as part of your evening.
7. Go to Sunset Lanes – For a fun evening of bowling with friends or family, we recommend visiting this local destination.
There you have it, an assortment of fun things you can do in the Albany area. If you’re looking for even more ideas, ask us when you go for a tour of our community. See you soon!