With the temperatures starting to change (slightly) it brings to mind a wonderful activity to do with all the members of your family --- Apple Picking! With the amount of local orchards within the capital district, the options are endless. Whether you visit the orchard for just the apple cider and donuts or to actually pick your own apples its sure for be a fun filled day!
Below are a few links to local orchards within the capital district that have fantastic farms to get your apple fix with!
1. Bowman Orchards - 157 Sugar Hill Rd, Rexford, NY | Phone # (518) 371-2042 | Website: http://www.bowmanorchards.com/
2. Golden Harvest Farms - 3074 US Rte 9, Valatie, NY. 12184 | Phone # (518) 758-7683 | Website: http://www.goldenharvestfarms.com/
3. Goold Orchards - 1297 Brookview Station Road, Castleton, NY, 12033 | Phone # (518) 732-7317 | website: http://www.goold.com/
4. Indian Ladder Farms - 342 Altamont Rd, Altamont, NY | Phone # (518) 765-2956 | Website: http://www.indianladderfarms.com/
5. Love Apple Farm - 1421 Route 9H, Ghent, NY, 12075 | Phone # (518) 828-5048 | Website: http://www.loveapplefarm.com/
6. Malta Ridge Orchard - 107 Van Aemem Rd, Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 | Phone: (518) 365-6015 | Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malta-Ridge-Orchard-Gardens/203429386408786
In Spirit of the fall season, please join us at the Rental Office, between Wednesday October 1st - Friday October 3rd for some cider and apple cider donuts. Make sure to say hello to your Property Manager Sacha and Maintenance Staff while in the office