You've been non-stop for the past month with all the anticipation of the holidays. The trees & menorahs are down and the decorations are gone. Your emotional roller coaster of the holiday season, filled with family, fun, food and happiness has come to a halt. The post holiday blues are starting to set it. Many people find themselves feeling sad and lonely. Now that the New Year is here, take a look at some tips for combating the January Blues. Best of luck!
- Find a reason for your blues, acknowledge and work to resolve
- Reevaluate your budget in efforts to reduce any hole in your bank account, after you have just spent a large sum of money
- Gent enough rest and exercise
- Get outside! A few minutes of sun a day can improve your happiness substantially
- Start planning or take a trip