You can have a great summer beverage without the alcohol! All ages can get in on the fun with these drinks:
Not only does it taste great – but all of the antioxidant-rich fruits makes it healthy too!
- 4 cups white grape juice (1 l)
- ¼ cup blueberries (40 g) + ¾ cup blueberries (120 g)
- 1 cup orange juice (250 ml)
- Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
- 2 oranges
- 2 bananas
- 2 peaches
- Blend the white grape juice with ¼ cup blueberries. Pour the mixture into a jar or bowl.
- Add both the orange and lime juices. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Chop up the oranges, bananas, limes, and peaches.
- Add the chopped fruits, remaining ¾ cup of blueberries, and the liquid mixture into a jar over ice.
- Refrigerate the non-alcoholic sangria in the refrigerator for about two hours before serving.
Frozen Hot Chocolate
This classic is perfect on a blistering hot day! This recipe will make 2-3 servings.
- 6 ounces of chocolate
- 4 teaspoons of hot cocoa mix
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 cups of milk
- 5-6 cups of ice
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- Marshmallows, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles for garnish
- Melt the chocolate in a pan over low/medium heat.
- Whisk in hot cocoa mix, powdered sugar, and espresso powder (if used) until it is well-combined and there are no lumps remaining. Allow mixture to cool.
- After the chocolate mixture has cooled down, mix it with the milk and ice in a blender until the ingredients are all well-incorporated.
- Garnish with optional ingredients if desired, and serve!
We hope you’ll make these refreshing drinks to cool down during the remaining days of summer at Shaker Run!